JoyGlobal Silicone Moulds are perfect to be used for Baking as well as Non-Baking Needs. Be it air dry clay, polymer clay, earthen clay, hot glue, sugar paste, gum paste, chocolate, and more. Basically, it can be used in any molding medium. The flexible silicone material of the mould allows for quick and easy removal, retaining the original shape. We are dedicated to meeting quality controls to ensure customers have reliable products which comply with all standards.
PRODUCT FEATURES :
- Material: Food Grade Silicone
- Perfect for your DIY Requirements
Mould Size is 5.5 x 5.5 x 1.2 CM ; Cavity Size 4.6 x 4.6 x 1CM
- Heat and Cold Resistance Between -40 and 230 Degree Celsius. Oven & Freezer Safe.
- Does Not Absorb Smells and Taste. Washable and Flexible.
- Package Contents: 1 x Silicone Daisy Flower Mould
Simply press your material into the mould and try not to overfill
Slice away any excess with the back edge of a knife so you don't damage your mould.
Once your mould has a flat back, carefully flex the mould to remove it and allow it to dry, preferably on baking paper to prevent sticking.
To decorate, either use coloured fondant initially or use edible paint, lustre dust or petal dust to colour the outside of your piece.