- Made of 100% food-grade silicone material, innocuous, non-radiate; Safely used in a refrigerator, microwave oven and dishwasher
- These Mini Hearts can also be used as Soap Embeds in Soap Making, Preparing Jelly, Chocolates, Muffin Toppers, etc.
- Non-stick finish ‰ۢ Temperature range: -40 to 230å¡C
- Reinforced fibreglass silicone, completely non-stick, non-toxic and anti-corrosion
- Size (H x W x L):- 1.4 x 10.9 x 18.3 CM
Just fill this food-grade Silicone ice tray with water or any kind of juice, and freeze Silicone Silicone is a lightweight material with rubber-like qualities made from a pure form of very fine sand. Not only is it heat-resistant but you can also use it in the fridge, freezer and microwave, which means that it has great versatility - think molding frozen desserts among other uses. Silicone can either be thrown into the dishwasher or washed by hand in hot soapy water - just don't use abrasive cleaners or scorers. Also keep them away from open flames, and don't place directly on heated hotplates or under grills. silicone has shown that it is particularly suitable for baking small/individual cakes and those that are quite delicate in nature (such as flourless cakes) as the flexibility of the pans allows you to easily 'push' the cake out or peel the silicone away once they are baked. Remember though that you won't get the same golden crust you will with traditional metal bake ware. Silicone trays are perfect for Jello, Ice cubes, soap, baking, candy molding and chocolate molding. Silicone can resist heat up to 400 Fahrenheit.