JoyGlobal Silicone Moulds are perfect to be used for Baking as well as Non-Baking Needs. Be it air dry clay, polymer clay, earthen clay, hot glue, sugar paste, gum paste, chocolate, and more. Basically, it can be used in any moulding medium. The flexible silicone material of the mould allows for quick and easy removal, retaining the original shape. We are dedicated to meeting quality controls to ensure customers have reliable products which comply with all standards.
- Material: Food Grade Silicone
- Number of Cavities: 11
- Mould Size: 19.2 x 12 x 1 CM
- Cavity size is mentioned in the Images
- Professional quality decorations for eye-catching desserts!
- This mould has a temperature range from -40 C to +230 C and is suitable for use in the freezer, oven, and microwave.
- Package Contents: 1 x Silicone Musical Journey Vintage Mould
Simply press your material into the mould and try not to overfill
Slice away any excess with the back edge of a knife so you don't damage your mould.
Once your mould has a flat back, carefully flex the mould to remove it and allow it to dry, preferably on baking paper to prevent sticking.
To decorate, either use coloured fondant initially or use edible paint, lustre dust or petal dust to colour the outside of your piece.