Silicone Moulds are the quickest and simplest way to make intricate shapes and patterns. They are perfect for creating Decorations for your Cakes and Cupcakes. The flexible silicone material of the baking mould allows for quick and easy removal, retaining the original shape. We are dedicated in meeting quality controls to ensure customers have reliable products which comply with all standards.
PRODUCT FEATURES :
- Material: Food Grade Silicone
- Perfect for your DIY Requirements; These Silicone moulds are perfect for use with Sugarpaste, Gumpaste, Marzipan, Fimo, Air Clay, Mixed Media and all that you can Imagine.
- Mould Size Approx: 14 x 10 x 1.5 CM; Cavity Sizes are mentioned in the images.
- All sizes are manually measured. The sizes may have a little difference.
- Heat and Cold Resistance Between -40 and 230 Degree Celsius.
- Oven & Freezer Safe.
- Does Not Absorb Smells and Taste. Washable and Flexible.
Simply press your material into the mould and try not to overfill
Slice away any excess with the back edge of a knife so you don't damage your mould.
Once your mould has a flat back, carefully flex the mould to remove it and allow it to dry, preferably on baking paper to prevent sticking.
To decorate, either use coloured fondant initially or use edible paint, lustre dust or petal dust to colour the outside of your piece.