Digital Infrared Thermometer Specifications :
Temperature range:-50 C to 420 Celsius (-58 F -788 F)
Accuracy: +/- 2 Degree C or +/-2%.
Resolution: 0.1 C or 0.1F
Distance Spot Ratio: 12:1
While measuring, select the emissivity of the instrument according the measured object. Degree C/F is Switchable.
The meter can not measure through glass or transparent surface. It will measure the glass surface temperature. Steam, dust or smoke will affect measurement accuracy Before using, check plastic housing. When low battery icon shows on LCD, replace the battery on time. Do not use the unit under explosive gas, for vapour or dust. Do not place the thermometer on or near hot objects.
Warning: DO NOT point the laser beam towards the eyes directly, or it may cause permanent damage to the eyes.
- INTRODUCTION : Compact, Rigged and Easy to use. Just aim and push the Button, read current surface temperature in less than a second. Safely measure surface temperature of Hot, Hazardous or Hard-to-reach objects without Contact.
- HOW IT WORKS : Infrared Thermometer measure the Surface temperature of an Object. The Units optical system sense the Object's emitted energy with different wavelength. It is collected and focuses on the Detector. The Unit's electronic system translates the information into a temperature reading which is displayed on the Thermometer.
- This Infrared thermometer is a professional hand-held non contact thermometer. It is simple use with high accuracy and wide range of temperature measurement.
- Package Contents : Power : 1 x Infrared Thermometer + 2 x AAA Battery + User Manual (Tells How it works, Cautions, Warnings, Start Instructions, Maintenance and other important details)
- WARNING: Do not point laser directly at eye . Do not use solvent to clean lens. Do not submerge the unit in Water.