- JoyGlobal Create your own lollipops with this Lollipop mold set. Includes 20 sticks so you can get started right away size:30*9*1cm(weight:85G).
- Make delicious treats for your family or business during the holidays. Or simply give the gift of sweetness to your loved ones.
- Wide Range Temperature tolerance: -40 to 450F (0-230C).
- 100% food-grade silicone material - FDA approved, BPA free, flexible, durable, eco-friendly, non-toxic and easy to clean!
- Safe for use in the dishwasher, microwave, oven, freezer and refrigerator
JoyGlobal Silicone molds are great for a variety of uses. Whether it is for chocolates, crayons, candles, hard candy, fondant, jello, frozen yogurt treats, ice cubes with fruit juice, cake decorations, party favors for birthdays or baby showers, and so much more! Benefits of Silicone Bakeware - No greasing or oiling of pans required. Pans heat quickly and bake evenly with no burnt or dark edges or bottom. Removal from pans is super easy - a slight twist or gently pulling on the sides and roll out your baking. They're freezer, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and oven safe. Bake, store, freeze and reheat right in the pans. No rusting or staining. No need to alter your batter or temperature - bake as usual. Cleanup is a breeze. Lightweight and perfect for a camper or RV. Storing is easy - although they do not easily nest, no special attention is required and they retain their shape. Notable Tips for Successful Baking. Pans are hot to touch while in the oven but cool down quickly; use hot pads to remove them. Using a cookie sheet underneath will provide stability even for smaller pans. Always use a metal baker's sheet or specially designed sled or rack underneath wider or larger silicone pans. Wash pans thoroughly before first use. Do not use knives or sharp objects - they could damage your pans. Never use on an open flame or on stovetop burners.