- JoyGlobal Chocolate Lollipop Mold Size approx 24 cm tall, and 10 cm wide and 1.5 CM hight Heart Cavity Size: 8 cm x 4 cm x 1.5 cm Lady Bag Cavity Size: 8 cm x 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm Ship Cavity size: 8 cm x 5 cm x 1.5 cm Car Cavity Size: 7.5 cm x 5.5 cm x 1.5 cm Flower Size: 9 cm x 4 cm x 1.5 cm Red Light Cavity Size: 8.8 cm x 2.5 cm x 1.5 cm
- Suitable for ovens, dishwashers, fridges and microwaves Flexible and Non-Stick, easy to clean
- Used for making chocolate, candy, jelly, ice cubes, etc
- 100% food-grade silicone material - FDA approved, BPA free, flexible, durable, eco-friendly, non-toxic and easy to clean!
- Package includes: 1x Silicone Mould
JoyGlobal Silicone molds are great for a variety of uses. Whether it be for chocolates, crayons, candles, hard candy, fondant, jello, frozen yogurt treats, ice cubes with fruit juice, cake decorations, party favors for birthdays & baby showers, and so much more! Benefits of Silicone Bakeware - No greasing or oiling of pans required. Pans heat quickly and bake evenly with no burnt or dark edges or bottom. Removal from pans is super easy - a slight twist or gently pulling on the sides and roll out your baking. They're freezer, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and oven safe. Bake, store, freeze and reheat right in the pans. No rusting or staining. No need to alter your batter or temperature - bake as usual. Cleanup is a breeze. Lightweight and perfect for a camper or RV. Storing is easy - although they do not easily nest, no special attention is required, and they retain their shape. The set is notable tips for successful baking. Pans are hot to touch while in the oven but cool down quickly, and use hot pads to remove them. Using a cookie sheet underneath will provide stability even for smaller pans. Few guidelines and you can use a metal baker's sheet or specially designed sled, or rack underneath wider, or larger silicone pans. Wash the pans thoroughly before first use. Do not use knives or sharp objects - they could damage your pans. Never use on an open flame or on stovetop burners.