Out of stock
JoyGlobal Extruder for Fondant Craft Gun with 26 Nozzles
Real time 2 visitor right now
- Product Size; 13.5 x 8.5 x 2.2 CM
- Material: Plastic.
- Color: Red and black
- How to use the Product :
- Step 1 Unscrew Bottom cap.
- Step 2 Insert changeable disc before attaching end cap.
- Step 3 load soft clay from bottom of the barrel.
- Step 4 Close bottom cap
- Position the 4 plates as per drawing ensuring the cam is above the plates
- Push spring in place under the plates
- Push the piston back through the head and plates and replace the knob
- if the handle should remain floppy the cam is not in the correct position.
- Use with gumpaste, fondant, and clay. 26 Different Nozzles
- The extruder is a syringe, by which the polymer clay, sugar mastic or marzipan is squeezed out, giving them the desired shape.
- The extruder is equipped with a press mechanism, thanks to which the material is squeezed out without much effort.
- The shape of the extruded clay depends on the nozzle used. With this tool, it's easy to get a weaving rod, braid, figure hair, grass and flower stamens, ribbons, bows and many other details.
- There are 26 plastic nozzles of various shapes supplied with the extruder. The length of the instrument is 13.5 cm