Silicone Moulds are the quickest and simplest way to make intricate shapes and patterns. It is a perfect mould for making Soaps, Chocolates, Desserts and all your other Baking and Art and Craft Requirements, with a great finish. The flexible silicone material of the chocolate mould allows for quick and easy removal, retaining the original shape.
PRODUCT FEATURES :
- Material: Food Grade Silicone
- Number of Cavities: 8
Mould Size : 29 x 17 x 1.5 CM ; Each Cavity Size : 6.5 x 6.4 x 1.5 CM ; Mould Weight: 115 Grams
- Output Weight: 35 to 40 Approximately
- Non-stick, flexible, and easy to clean
- Temperature Range : -40 to +230 Degree Celsius. Safe for dishwasher, microwave, oven, and freezer.
- Safe for dishwasher, microwave, oven, and freezer
HOW TO USE THE MOULD:
1. Fill each mold slowly with a squeeze bottle, spoon, or by pouring chocolate from a measuring cup. 2. Using your palette knife or spatula, scrape off any excess chocolate into a clean bowl; it can be gently warmed and reused. 3. When the back of the mold is smooth and even, gently tap the tray of chocolates on the countertop to pop any air bubbles. 4. To make the chocolate harden quickly, put it in the freezer for a few minutes. 5. Once the chocolate is firm enough come out of the mold, invert the entire mold onto a clean towel and twist very gently to release the chocolates.