Out of stock
JoyGlobal Jelly Tools Syringe Nozzle Set of 10 Pattern F
AVAILABILITY: Out of Stock
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Real time 2 visitor right now
- JoyGlobal Gelatin Jelly Art Tool Set 100% brand new and high quality.
- Material: Stainless Steel+Plastic
- Color: Silver
- Pattern F
- Needle Size (L x W): Approx. 6 x 2.5 cm
- Cylinder Length: Approx. 12.2 cm .
- Designed to help people who would like to make a beautiful jello cake as a gift for weddings, parties, or holidays.
- Each needle has distinctive patterns, sizes, and shapes
- Material: Food Grade Stainless Steel
- Package Includes: 1 Set = 10 Pieces Jelly Needle + 1 Piece Syringes
- Designed to help people who would like to make a beautiful jello cake as a gift for weddings, parties, or holidays
- Feature: Decorating pudding cake decorating tools. Style: useful and help you make your food more delicious.
- It's easy to handle. With different styles, you can choose what you like
- Package Includes: 10 Pieces Art needles in each set 1 Piece Needle Tube Steps for Make Beautiful 3D Gelatin Flowers
- 1. Melt the jelly powder and sugar in the hot water, let it cool down
- 2.Wipe proper amount oil on the lining of the gel cup
- 3. Pour the jelly and sugar water into the cup, put in the refrigerator more than 4 hours
- 4. Boil the coconut milk, sugar, and gelatin powder, divided into several parts
- 5. Put the different color of edible pigment into the mixed coconut milk
- 6. Take out the jelly from the refrigerator, dig a scoop jelly from the bottom
- 7. Extracting some deep color mixed coconut milk, put on the tool that for pistil
- 8. Stick the tool into the jelly, inject the mixed coconut milk
- 9.Clean the tools, change the red, pink, or purple color mixed coconut milk and the tool for flower
- 10.Create your own shape flower as step 8
- 11.Clean the tool, extracting green mixed coconut milk, put tool for leaves on the syringe
- 12.Repeat step 8
- 13. Pour the rest mixed coconut milk into the cups, put the cups in the refrigerator for 1 hour
- 14. Take out the cups, separate the jelly cake from the cups gently