Use our large heart cakesicle mold in geometric style for making large cakesicles, brownie pops, truffle pops, cookie dough pops and more! This flexible silicone popsicle mold is versatile and can be used for making a variety of fun heart sweets. Coat the inside of the popsicle mold cavity with a layer or 2 of chocolate and then fill with crumbled brownies, cookies and caramel or frosting to make a quick treat.
TIPS: Make sure enough chocolate is used to coat the inside of this mold as it has impressions that create the design in the top of the molds. If not enough chocolate is used you may experience difficulty removing the cakesicle from the mold or have the details not show clearly. For any of our cakesicle molds to get the pops to remove the easiest from the mold it is best to chill in the fridge or freezer until the chocolate is cold. If the chocolate is at room temperature it may not release cleanly from the mold.
PRODUCT FEATURES :
- Material: Food Grade Silicone
- Perfect for your DIY Requirements
- Number of Cavities : 2
- Mould Size: 20 x 14.7 x 2.4 CM; Cavity sizes are mentioned in the Picture.
- Kindly note that the Sizes mentioned may vary by 1-2mm due to Manual Measurement.
- Heat and Cold Resistance Between -40 and 230 Degree Celsius. Oven & Freezer Safe.
- Does Not Absorb Smells and Taste. Washable and Flexible.
NOTE: Hand wash only in hot soapy water and dry well before using. Avoid harsh or abrasive detergents. Do not use sharp utensils, use under a broiler, on a hot plate or near an open flame. If you are baking with this mold, spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray and place on a baking sheet to keep it level and to ease removal from the oven.