Silicone Mixed Coaster Resin Mould
Resin is popularly used in the crafting world. The process begins by pouring resin directly on surfaces or into moulds for it to replicate the mould's actual shape. Every resin comes with a set of instructions that you must carefully follow. Typically, measure two parts as you pour into the mould. These moulds are compatible with most types of resins & other casting materials. Also, you can add different beads, rhinestones, sequins, dried flowers, pictures, or anything you like. Mix the resin with paint, micas, pigments, and glitters to make it more colorful and unique.
Silicone Moulds are widely used for Resin Crafting as they are flexible in nature and do not require any releasing agent. Also, they are resistant to high temperatures ranging from -40 to +230 Degree Celsius. That is why Silicone Moulds are known to be the best choice for resin casting.
This Mould is perfect for creating 5 different types and sizes of coasters. Just pour the resin (with your preferred add-ons) in the mould, let it set, and once it is completely cured, just twist the mould and easily take it out.
- Material: Food Grade Silicone
- Perfect for your DIY Requirements
- Number of Cavities: 5
- Mould Size: 31 x 25.3 x 1 CM; Each Cavity dimension is mentioned in the picture.
- Kindly note that the Sizes mentioned may vary by 1-2mm due to Manual Measurement.
- Does Not Absorb Smells and Taste. Washable and Flexible.
- Color: Transparent White
- Design: 5 Different Shape & Size Coasters
- Package Contains: 1 x Silicone Mixed Coaster Resin Mould
IMPORTANT TIPS :
How to make: Pour resin into the measurement cup, slowly stir to release bubbles. Add glitter or pigment if required. Then pour it into your mould and slowly stir. Allow to stand for 24 hours and take it out.
How to de-mould: You can use a mould release spray, a baby wipe, or a drop of soap mix with a bit of water as a release agent, work it down to the mold, then push the project from the bottom. Please make sure your resin piece is fully cured.
How to clean: Wash it with warm soapy water or rubbing alcohol, then use a soft cloth to wipe clean. Do not use solvents to clean your mold.
How to store: Please store the resin silicone molds away from direct sunlight, heat, and dust.
How to Reduce Bubbles?
1. Please heat the resin before.
2. Mix the hardener & resin slowly and deliberately.
3. Keep the mixture still for about 5 minutes.